The Greensboro Permaculture Guild and it’s members, have been involved in many projects in the Greensboro, North Carolina area.
Examples of our work are visible at:
- the Deep Roots Forest Garden (Eugene near Smith Street)
- the Giving Back Garden of the First Presbyterian Church, (corner of Fisher & Simpson St)
- Charlie Headington’s homestead (515 N. Mendenhall St)
- the newly completed public orchard at the Meeting Place, (corner of Smith and Prescott on the Greenway). Members designed
- installed or presently work at the Edible Schoolyard at the Children’s Museum (corner of Lindsey and Church St)
- Greensboro Montessori School gardens (2856 Horsepen Creek Road)
- the 7th Grade Science Garden at the Greensboro Day School
- Gaia’s Garden at the Timberlake Earth Sanctuary.
- We have advised, designed parts, and helped maintain the gardens at the Interactive Resource Center (Washington and Murrow Blvd.)